I wanted to get her jacked up enough to attach a new cable to her keel,
but we couldn't jack her up quite high enough and still feel safe.
So, I'm going through the cabin to attach it.
We did get started painting the bottom.
After scraping the keel to remove barnacles and rust,
from her days in salt water.
Well, it doesn't look like we'll have her in the water by the first of June . . .
but we are still optimistic about sailing before the end of the month.
For all my followers that are watching her progress,
I just want to say thank you.
It is nice being able to share this project with you,
and I enjoy reading your comments.
Have a great weekend . . .
I think that we are going to check out the new Star Trek Movie.
I've been a Star Trek fan since the first TV shows.
My sister and I used to watch then together as kids :)